NEW MOODY 41 AFT COCKPIT - A LIFESTYLE
Sailing Stbd Beam
Moody yachts have long enjoyed a reputation for quality and now harmoniously combine traditional values and modern design.
The large cockpit contains an excellent table, ideal for spending time with family and friends.
The manageable rig, supported by powerful winches, ensures easy and safe handling for a small crew. The yacht can be simply maneuvered from the helm station, with all sails easily adjustable from the helmsman’s position.
The yachts feature a solid continuous bulwark and guardrail, which offers all-round security.
The Moody's are true ocean cruising yachts, offering safe and comfortable blue water sailing and their design incorporates a high degree of seaworthiness.
Their features include substantial refrigeration, large water and diesel capacities, coach roof windows made of strong security glass and a solid watertight bulkhead in the bow.
Attention is paid to every detail, including the spacious storage compartments, pop-up TV, and ergonomic fiddles and handrails.
The handcrafted interior is crafted to a high standard with a choice in solid timbers on offer.
A variety of cabin combinations are available below the living deck area that allow substantial owner customisation.
• Forward Cabin: Island berth with add. shower & toilet
• Saloon with U-shaped sofa, galley & twin seats & chart table
• Single aft cabin with large toilet, shower & wet locker
• Furniture - Mahogany (high gloss)
• Floorboard - Teak stream
• 2 SIMRAD IS40 multifunction displays, one at each helm position, incl. windtransducer
• SIMRAD VHF RS25 at chart table incl. 2nd handset AHK05, wireless/remote
• SIMRAD NSS12 touch screen GPS chart plotter, at steering pedestal
• Autopilot, SIMRAD control unit & FluxGate Gyro Compass RC42
• FUSION MS-IP600 Radio, IPhone/IPod docking station incl. USB
• 2 High end 2-way speakers in saloon
• 2 High end 2-way speakers in cockpit
• FUSION MS-WR600C Remote control in cockpit
• Teak cockpit table with stainless steel foot
• 2 LEWMAR 45 ST EVO winches on coach roof
• 2 LEWMAR 50 EST EVO electrical secondary winches near helm position
• Electrical deck wash pump inside anchor locker
• ELVSTRÖM sails, full batten main & self tacking jib
• Second forestay with second furler for genoa incl. dacron crosscut
• Gennaker gear pack incl 2 sheets, 2 blocks, halyard & squeezer incl. ELVSTRÖM sail
• VOLVO D2-55, 39kW/55hp - saildrive, propeller 3 blade, fix
• Battery set, capacity upgraded to: 1x90Ah + 2x165 Ah AGM
• Shore power 220V or 110V, incl. cable (20m)
• Inverter (12V-220V), 1600W, charger 70A
• Toilet in owners head, manual (only in A2)
• Toilet in aft head, manual
• Shower unit at cockpit / stern, cold & warm water
• OCEANAIR Blind set with flyscreens for hatches
• OCEANAIR Venetian blinds for hull windows in saloon
|Contact Person:||Rob Williams|
|Phone Number:||+6681 370 1995|